In August itself, #blog and #travel have been used around 32,161 times. The sole purpose of these tags is to show the world that travelling is a legit lifestyle. This is a lifestyle which, when clubbed with a camera is full-fledged paying profession. It’s a profession that is prevalent; in this profession the person posts content (here, exciting travel stories) on social media platforms. Getting distinguished in such statistics is crazy, to say the least, but here’s a trick to the tip of the blogging world, the location matters a lot. If all the bloggers are on one location, most people don’t want to even be seen near that destination. So, discover the new world out there.
Be it professional stride or personal desire, a visit to Bhimtal with a camera in hand is bound to get anyone many likes on Instagram. It is especially a fun place to write a blog about (I should know because I am going to tell you about it) and also, shoot a vlog. So, if any influencers out there are reading this, here’s why Bhimtal is the place for you:
• Relatively inexpensive: Bhimtal is a budget-friendly destination, with attractions situated nearby. If you’re planning to get sponsored by a brand, Bhimtal hits the right spot.
• Quantity & Quality of Content: Hill station makes everything look picturesque; thus there is a huge opportunity in terms of creating great number of content around so many different activities, ranging from adventure sports, to trek, to food, to people, to other numerous events offered by the place.
• Just for Social Media: With the advent of reaching out to your own target audience through pictures and conversational videos; Bhimtal gives you the chance to many fake candid pictures with activities such as badminton, table tennis, zorbing, mountain biking.
• Retreat for the Soul: Well there is no reason to take yourself on a mini trip, and yes, it rather offers events that can lead you towards a life-changing perspective.
• Weather: It is possible to not get over how good the weather is. The weather is salubrious and quaint; it gives you a fresh breath of air and yes, who doesn’t like to wear some fancy winter gear.
• Self-Promotion: Bhimtal is a new place for you to discover, and vice-versa. This will give you a chance to expand your target audience, because the natives might not know you or be interested initially, but they’ll be interested in it, and will entertain the same.
• Be the first one to the party: More and more travellers are exploring new destinations these days, and quite a few have written about Bhimtal, Bhowali, and the places around it. Thus it gives you the break to write about something new and quirk up the market.
The travel ‘keeda’ in your head must have started planning the trip already, and to warm it up a little bit, here is the detail on one of the luxurious hotel in Bhimtal, The Pine Crest hotel. It is a 3-star hotel in Bhimtal, which offers a plethora of services like play area, dry-cleaning services, parking, and an in-house restaurant. It is nestled on Bhimtal-Bhowali road, a few miles away from the main city, to give its guest the lone quiet time they deserve. The hotel is equipped with the basic amenities, and delivers service at par, with a friendly yet professional attitude.