Perched at an altitude of 1200 meters, Bhimtal is home to scenic views and endless fun activities. As a hotel in Bhimtal Uttarakhand, we are here help you plan your perfect weekend trip to Bhimtal. A welcome change from Nainital’s crowd there’s a whole you can do in this quaint little hill town. Being just 360km from Delhi this surely is the perfect place for a weekend away with family, friends or even alone. Here’s how you can perfectly plan a trip to Bhimtal.
Best Time To Go
The weather is pretty pleasant in Bhimtal throughout the year. It’s neither too cold nor too hot. So if you are concerned about the weather then you really don’t have to. However, if you wish to make the most of your trip then the most suitable time to visit is either March to June or September to November. These months offer the perfect weather to indulge in the plethora of adventure activities. It only gets extremely cold in December. December to February are usually months that witness an extremely low temperature leading to all activities being closed. Although The Pine Crest Nainital is always prepped to serve you!
How To Reach
- By Train: There is no direct train between Delhi and Bhimtal. The closest railway station to Bhimtal is Kathgodam. So you can take a train to Kathgodam and from there take a bus till Bhimtal.
- By Air: If you prefer going by air then the closest airport is in Pantnagar. From there you can hail a taxi for a 2-hour trip up to Bhimtal.
- By Road: Of course, a road trip is a perfect way to get to Bhimtal. You can take a bus, a traveller or even take your own car, the town offers easy connectivity.
Places To Stay
Bhimtal is dotted with lovely accommodations but you could definitely plan your stay at hotel Pine Crest. We offer the most comfortable stay with amazing views of the Sattal valley. A quiet and calming location, you will surely enjoy your stay here. With top-in class services and amenities, you’ll definitely enjoy your stay. What’s more! Our hotel also has an amazing Italian restaurant to fulfil all your cravings.
Places To Explore
Here are some of the top places we at the Pinecrest resort recommend, you explore.
- Bhimeshwar Mahadev Temple: A temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, it is located on the shore of the Bhimtal lake. This is said to have been erected by Pandava Bheem.
- Naukuchiatal: This name translates to ‘the lake of nine corners’ and is a sight to witness. Go boating here or attend the ‘Escape festival’ which happens in the month of May.
- Sat Tal: Want to witness freshwater lakes? Well, Bhimtal has 7 of those. Sat Tal is a group of 7 interspersed lakes.
Depending on the kind of accommodation you book, the trip can cost you anywhere around ₹7,000 – 15,000 per head. If you plan to stay at the affordable Pine Crest resort Bhimtal you are sure to stay in budget while also getting a comfortable and luxury stay.
These insights from us, a hotel in Bhimtal Uttarakhand are sure to make for a perfect weekend trip to Bhimtal.