Nature never ends to surprise us with her beauty and endless breath-taking views. The enchanting landforms and our never-ending hunt to explore this beautiful world go hand-in-hand. India consists of many beautiful picturesque landscapes where one can unwind himself from the competitive world and relax. One such place is Uttarakhand which has many mountainous territories. They are blessed with really fantastic and refreshing views. In the heart of the Nainital, there lies the Bhimtal which is a perfect weekend getaway location from Delhi. There are many luxury resorts in Nainital and budget hotel in Bhimtal if you are worried about places to stay.
Bhimtal is set between the Kumaon mountains which is home to many beautiful, hidden, tiny lakes There are many activities that are a must-ado in Bhimtal, for e.g. trekking, boating, mountain biking or shopping at the mall road. But the main adventure activity one must do is paragliding in Bhimtal which make you trip to Bhimtal worth remembering and re-visiting. The popularity of paragliding has been on the rise in Indian with various destinations across the country offering this mesmerizing experience over the beautiful Bhimtal valley in Uttarakhand. Expect us at the Pinecrest resort to guide you the right way.
Paragliding in Bhimtal – A mesmerizing experience
Bhimtal is situated at 1370 meter above the sea level in the Himalayan region. The tall highlands towards Naukuchiatal makes for perfect paragliding spot with ample place to soar high which also makes a perfect spot for landing. These mountains are a top choice for trekkers, for adventure enthusiasts. Paragliding is directly affected weather conditions in Naukuchiatal as the hill station experiences extreme climate during winters. Besides, one can go anytime in all the seasons to this destination, but it is advised to keep a check on the weather before planning a trip.
Best time to go paragliding in Bhimtal is in the month of March – June and September – December for paragliding because it is the time when the mild breeze blows. The weather is pleasant and gentle. There are three types of paragliding activities offered:
1. Thermal flying: Paraglider rises slowly with the help of surroundings and warm air and then thermals are detached from the source which is used for take-off.
2. Cross-Country flying: It is a complicated type of paragliding offered. One needs to have good knowledge of flying regulation and aviation maps. It also requires frequent movement from one thermal to next.
3. Soaring: This type of paragliding depends on the movement of the wind. Soaring high is dependent on the steady wind along with its speed.
We at Pinecrest resort will you help you with the bookings, payments and more.
Tips before paragliding in Bhimtal
Paragliding is a fun activity but it requires a high level of preparation to eliminate the risk of any contingencies. Following are the tips you can keep in mind while preparing for paragliding:
- Be sure to wear tough shoes and wearing a good amount of woollens, thermals. Choose to wear track pants over a pair of jeans as it is not comfortable while running and taking off.
- Do carry sunglasses and gloves in order to avoid frostbites.
- Before paragliding you must have a proper check on weather conditions, ensuring availability of proper paragliding essentials
- ·It is important to have a good launch because it shows how your flight is going to be amazing. The great landing is the perfect summary to your paragliding experience.
Make sure you witness these picturesque spots while you sightsee around town and you’d be surprised at the beauty this little townhouse and how much it has to offer. Remember to plan a stay at one of the Bhimtal hotels and resorts, the Pine Crest which offers amazing accessibility to all these places and also guides you with all that you might need.